The Asia Human Capital Development Conference 2020 (ASIA HCDC 2020) is a gathering of Human Capital Leaders sharing the latest knowledge and best practices of their organization. For this highly targeted conference, we welcome over 300 leading HR industry experts, practitioners, and business leaders.
The 2020 event, themed “Be The Big, Agile, Disruptive (BAD) Organization” focuses on today’s diverse and complex business environment. This year’s Asia Human Capital Development Conference explores how leading organizations are being disrupted, how innovators have increased their edge, and why companies need to rethink how they deliver their products and services.
We explore the roots of going back to corporate entrepreneurship in organizations – INTRAPRENEURS and examine how we develop our people to meet all these challenges.
Confirmed speakers & panelists:
· Ken Ng, CEO, ATCEN
· Jeremy Lee, Principal Consultant, ATCEN
· Adzhar Ibrahim, Strategic Advisor & Investor, Recite Lab
· Gaurav Sharma, Human Resource Director, Coca-Cola
· Dato’ Dr. Chua Hock Hoo, Executive Chairman, CC International Berhad
· Praveen Rajan, Chief Digital Officer, Digi
· Chella Pandian, Human Resources Director, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Malaysia
· John Lau, Managing Director, Hann Consulting (Asia)
· Felicia Tan, General Manager Human Resources, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific (Malaysia)
· Zenas Kok, Head of Human Capital, Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad
· Shu-Tze Tan, Organisation and People Strategist, Alignz Associates
· Edward Chryslo Abraham, Director of Human Capital & Development, Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
· Subash Ganapathy, Head of Human Resources, BMW Group Malaysia
· Reza Zainudin, Head – Group Human Capital Division, UDA Holdings Berhad
· Low Choy Huat, Malaysia People Advisory Services Leader, Ernst & Young
Grab the tickets NOW! Contact us for PROMO CODE!
You may contact us at 03-7728 2623 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org