14:30 – 15:30 SESSION 1: UNDERSTAND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
Blockchain is currently one of the most talked-about technologies. Governments and enterprises throughout the world are exploring its potential impact in their space and how they can benefit from this emerging technology. Its use cases cover several facets of various industries. Blockchain technology has marked a breakthrough in the financial sector, giving just a glimpse of the future for financial transactions.
Types of Blockchain: Public vs Private
– Understanding of various dynamics of cryptocurrency trading and enable you to get started and grow your cryptocurrency portfolio.
– What is ORCHID Network?
– What is CHAINLINK?
– Security and Risk concerns in using blockchain and cryptocurrency transactions.
– Blockchain Industry Applications
– Blockchain Uptake/Adoption Timelines.
INDUSTRY LEADERS BRAINSTORMING THIS SESSION INCLUDE:
Benjamin Arunda, Founder or Chain Advise, and Blockchain Advisory Mohamed Roushdy, MBA, CIO & CDO, FinTech & Digital, and transformation advisor
15:30-15:50 FUNDAMENTAL SESSION: GET QUICK ANSWERS FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS TO GET YOUR BASIC QUERIES CLEARED
– Buying & trading your first Bitcoin / Ether
– Cryptocurrency vs Stock Trading
– Cryptocurrency trading sources & apps
– ICOs vs STOs
– Benefits of STOs
– Real-World Case Studies
Speakers: Alex Nascimento, Faculty & Co-Founder, Blockchain at UCLA | Author of The STO Financial Revolution, 7CC Blockchain Investments
15:50- 16:50 SESSION 2: BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
– Understand bitcoin, where and how to use bitcoin, and learn more about blockchain technology
– Learn how to store, trade bitcoin, start the trading process and take a deeper dive into trading
techniques such as alerts, limit orders, and stop-limit orders.
– Risk Management and cybersecurity in bitcoin exchange
– The fundamentals of other major cryptocurrencies
– The building blocks of bitcoin the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin blockchain
Speaker: Cal Evans, Managing Associate, Gresham International