Join our team
We can always use innovative minds.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Why work with us?
Free coffee bar staffed
Open floor plan with hot-desking
Free beer after work hours
Provision for computer of choice
Performance bonuses on top of 13th month pay
Attendance at international conferences
Free lunch on Fridays
Education and training allowance
Our open positions
Content Writer (Junior, Staff, Senior)
- Write social media copy, web copy, press releases, blog articles, and thought leadership articles.
- Revise content based on internal and external feedback.
- Interface with necessary sources from client companies at scheduled meetings and events.
- Edit own work and other writers on the team.
- Develop and maintain communication strategy for client companies.
- BA or BS degree in writing or communications-related course
- Experience in journalism or content marketing, spanning both content creation and editorial
- Publication credits in top local and regional digital or print newspapers
- Multi-disciplinary writing portfolio (blogs, press releases, articles, and essays)
- Track record of successfully publishing their own written work and that of others
- Produce social media collaterals for client companies.
- Design proposals for prospective leads.
- Create mock-ups for client website pages.
- Design other internal or external collaterals as needed.
- Revise design work based on internal and external feedback.
- BA or BS degree in graphic design-related course
- 1 to 3 years experience in graphic design
- Multi-disciplinary design portfolio (social media collaterals, web page mock-ups, logos)
- Ability to work with internal and external clients
- Track record of shipping out design work for internal and external clients
Media Relations Officer
- Serve as company’s liaison with all forms of media, including print, digital, television, and radio.
- Maintain local and regional media database.
- Pitch features on client news and updates.
- Invite media to client events.
- Handle distribution of press releases.
- BA or BS degree
- 1 to 3 years experience in media relations
- Existing relationships with journalists in digital and print
- Existing relationships with producers in radio and television
- Track record of successful media placements
- Generate external leads through online channels, like LinkedIn.
- Generate external leads through offline channels, like events.
- Source internal leads referred by team members.
- Conduct outreach to leads for initial meeting.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- BA or BS degree
- 1 to 3 years experience in lead generation
- Fluent in both English and Tagalog
- Ability to use a variety of communication channels (phone, email, social media, events) to source leads
- Track record of successfully sourcing leads from both online and offline channels
- Develop sales strategy.
- Pitch and sell service offerings to new leads.
- Upsell current clients on new service offerings.
- Develop and deliver proposals.
- Negotiate and close leads.
- BA or BS degree in management or business course
- 1 to 3 years experience in business development
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategy
- Ability to scope out and create effective client proposals
- Track record of closed deals in B2B sales
Video Content Creator
- Develop new video-based content marketing service offering.
- Handle pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Interface with client leaders for their video requirements.
- Strategize distribution and marketing for videos.
- Manage all company-owned video channels.
- BA or BS degree in communications or video-related course
- Experience in video production
- Ability to execute all elements of video production, including pre-production, production, and post-production
- Ability to pitch and present individual videos and video campaigns to internal or external clients
- Portfolio spanning all types of video (commercials, shows, AVPs)