UNICOM is organising TestExpo and Agile & DevOps Expo 2020, Online from October 14-16.
DevOps, Testing and Agile have shared environments that facilitate working together. Spurred by greater demand for excellence, these methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes. The synergy involves building an evolving and stable Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production to meet users’ expectations. They can work together, and the entire build process should be transparent, and it should
enable and support development and operations. This transformation depends on significant changes in culture, roles & responsibilities, team structure, and tools & processes.
This is a highly interactive online conference delivered via a state-of-the-art digital conferencing platform. The three days on Agile, Testing, and DevOps’ current topics and practices are designed to connect a wide range of stakeholders and provide an informational and educational experience for all. The expert practitioners and thought leaders over the three days will help you to develop your business case and build the foundation towards getting a significant return on investment.
There will be sharing of practical experiences, extended knowledge-sharing presentations in the “Round Table” sessions for sharing insights and industry trends with you putting your questions directly through Slido. This coupled with networking in our DevOps London has the scope for open-mindedness and sharing throughout the conference. There is an exhibition alongside featuring leading service providers, consultants, and vendors from these three topic areas on Software Testing, Automation, Quality Assurance, various aspects of Agile and DevOps.
THE FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
- – Through these three days, we are aiming to include high quality technical/review presentations from thought leaders as well as case studies from practitioners and solution providers.
- – We will also feature extended knowledge-sharing discussions in Round Table sessions for sharing insights and industry trends. This session will be in a panel format for 45 minutes.
- – If you would like to join the discussion, please submit a topic related to Testing, Agile, and DevOps.
- – Participants join in by posting their questions over Slido, and shape their learning, share their own experiences as well as hear fresh ideas.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- – Microcontainers
- – Serverless Architecture
- – Future of Containers
- – Success metrics of Agile
- – Performance Testing
- – BDD and ATDD
- – Leveraging AI into Testing
- – Agile Scrum and Agile XP
- – AI approach to Testing
- – Barriers to adoption of Testing
- – Testers as Quality advocates
- – DevOps as a toll for process change
- – DevFinOps; BusDevOps
- – Gherkin and Model-Based Testing
- – Agile and DevOps – moving with flow-based awareness
Book your place at a special price now
For our subscribers, we have a special coupon code that will give a 15% discount on the ticket price. Apply code “MP15” at the time of checkout and avail of this benefit.
For group bookings & offers on ticket price, contact us at +44 (0)1895 256 484 or email@example.com