Sydney, Australia – The Cyber Security Summit is a one-day event that will focus on the evolving cyberattacks and continuous development of new malware variants.
Taking place on February 21, 2020, at Novotel Sydney Central, this event will give individuals a chance to position themselves at the center of influence, cultivate mutually beneficial relationships and at the end of the day, get up-to-date with intelligence about global security threats and other topics leading security experts.
Attendees will also learn the evolving methods to detect and attach various cyber threats; they will be able to get insights as well on different industry approaches and techniques used along with the key factors governing its development.
The speakers who will be talking during the summit are Udaya Wijesinghe from Optus, Martin Boyd from Vertex Security, Daniel Lewkovitz from Calamity Monitoring, Edwin Kwan from Tyro Payments, and Steven Dujin from Cyber Risk Assurance.
The speakers will be talking about the following:
- Industrial Control Systems
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Security Awareness
- Cloud Security
- Data Breach
- Secure DevOps
- SIEM & Tactical Analytics
- Enumeration, Target Selection verification
- Windows Exploitation
- Metasploit Toolkit
- Botnet, DDOS Attacks
- Social Engineering
- Buffer Overflow
- Direct and Indirect Targeted attacks
- Customized network interception and decryption
- Advanced snooping and Backdoors
- SQL Injection
- Penetration Testing
Who should attend:
- CIO/CISOs/Senior IT Executives Corporate IT teams
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
- IT/IS Managers
- ISMS Professionals
- Information Security Professionals.
- Penetration Testers
- Heads of Information Security
- Heads of Risk and Compliance
- Data Analytics
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
For more information and to order tickets, visit: https://www.unicomlearning.com/2020/The-Cyber-Security-Summit-Sydney-2020/