In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across various industries have suddenly found themselves in a state of crisis. The lockdown compels companies to find ways in strengthening their digital presence in order to keep their business afloat. The shift to the digital landscape has never been more prevalent, as companies strive to adjust in these ever-changing times.
The transition proves to be a daunting task for companies and that is why White Paper Summits is proud to present Oman’s First Virtual Expo and Summit: Future Tech Event (FTE) that will be held from October 7 to 8, 2020.
The event pledged to engage all of the attendees “through live interaction and direct one-on-one meetings” by using the latest state of the art technology we have today. The virtual expo offers a new way to experience an exhibition and puts stakeholders – patrons, exhibitors, and attendees in the forefront of the high top of the line technologies, as high-end companies partake in this premium event.
During the event, visitors are expected to be multinational companies, business heads, shareholders, CEOs, top executives, and tech-savvy, who are waiting to develop new partnerships and meaningful connections.
• Ali Hassan Moosa – Chief Executive Officer, Oman Banks Association
• Abdul Hakeem Amur Al-Muslahi – General Manager, Datamount
• Angelique Assaf – Head of Data Strategy, Cedar Rose Data DMCC
• Arun Sharma – Director DBT Mission, Government of India
• Elia Montanari – Head of Management and Control, European Space Agency
• Faisal A. Hussain – Chief Financial Officer, Reem Capital
• Firas Altaf Al Lawati – Head of Fintech Committee, Central Bank of Oman
• Hector Upegui – Worldwide Market Development Executive, IBM Watson Health
• Dr. Jassim Haji – President, Artificial Intelligence Society of Bahrain
• Jaffar Ali Al-Sarraf – Vice Chairman, Gulf Exchange Company
• Jorge Sebastiao – Executive Board Member, Global Blockchain Organization
• Karim Darwish Eidok Al Balushi – Asst. Manager IT Department, Central Bank of Oman
• Khalid Ghaloua Adine – Head of Digital Healthcare Industry, ETISALAT
• Mohammad Ghazi – Business Manager Digital Health Services, Siemens
• Eng. Naser A. Bin Hammad – Head of Strategic Partnership & Intl Relations, UAE Space Agency
• Shelli Brunswick – Chief Operating Officer, Space Foundation
• Walid Yehia – Sr. Presales Director for Turkey, Africa and Middle East, DELL Technologies
• Dr. Zahra Rashid Al Rawahi – Director of Innovation Capacity Building, The Research Council Oman
• Peteris Zilgalvis – Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain Co-Chair, European Commission
• Fuad S – Executive Partner and Vice President, NOKIA Bell Labs
• Dr. Hatem Bugshan – CEO MENA, Big Innovation Center
• And many more!
The event is a premier, most anticipated and must attend one, focusing on fintech, digital payments, e-commerce among the other topics like AI, blockchain, cybersecurity, digital transformation, robotic process automation, 5G, drones and UAV, IoT, future mobility, retail tech, industry 4.0, AR/VR, consumer technologies and more.
Notable media partners include, Haptic, Industry Events, Security Middle East, Startup News and Unlock.
White Paper Summit is looking for exhibitors and sponsors to reap the benefits of networking, brand awareness, and generate new leads. If interested, you can sign up here through the main event page.
About White Paper Summits
White Paper Summits is a company that organizes various events, summits, workshops, training, exhibitions, seminars by a group of strong and accomplished experts. Their main office is stationed in the Sultanate of Oman with alliance offices globally.
Over the years WPP has been established and overseen by industry specialists, and have successfully operated in these 8 sectors: Mining, Defence, Energy, Banking & Finance, Technology, Infrastructure, Security, Fire and Safety.
The principal goal of this organization is to create high-profile summits that offer outstanding quality in terms of presentations, displays, excellent speakers, and powerful networking.
For more information, please visit https://www.futuretechevent.com/